Siblingship DNA Testing
Siblingship DNA Testing provides the probability of a genetic relationship between two alleged brothers or sisters.
Full Siblingship DNA Testing
This test is ordered for clients wanting to determine if they have both parents in common (sharing the same mother and the same father).
Average turnaround time for results is five (5) working days from the receipt of all samples (with common Mother included in test). The average turnaround time without a common Mother in the test is also five (5) working days.
Siblings must be 100% sure that they share a common parent for full siblingship DNA testing. A full siblingship test can only be performed if two individuals (Sibling 1 and Sibling 2) know that they share the same mother, but want to know if they share the same father (who is unavailable for testing).
A full siblingship can be performed even if the mother is not available for testing. However, the mother’s participation is always encouraged for more conclusive results. Conclusions are a “likelihood”. Guaranteed results are not possible for this type of testing as in other types of DNA tests offered by The Paternity Lab.
Results will show a combined Siblingship index, which is a statistical value showing the genetic odds in favor of the relationship. This number represents the amount of times that the tested individuals are more likely than not to be biologically related as siblings.
CALL FOR PRICING.
Half Siblingship DNA Testing
This type of DNA test is ordered for clients who want to know if they have at least one parent in common (share the same mother OR the same father).
The routine turnaround time for results is five (5) working days from the receipt of all samples. Unfortunately, the conclusions are a “likelihood.” We cannot guarantee results for this type of testing.
Half Siblingship analysis can be performed on a maximum of two (2) alleged siblings at a time. A half siblingship test is performed only if two individuals (Sibling 1 and Sibling 2) know that they have different mothers but want to know if they share the same father (who is unavailable for testing).
A half siblingship can also be performed even if one or both mothers are not available for testing. However, a mother’s participation is always encouraged for more conclusive results.
Results for a half siblingship test will show a combined Siblingship index, which is a statistical value showing the genetic odds in favor of the relationship.
This number represents the number of times that the tested individuals are more likely than not to be biologically related as siblings. Usually the results from these types of tests (Siblingship) are not court admissible since the results can be inconclusive.
CALL NOW: (800) 985-2749
7 reasons why you should use The Paternity Lab for your Sibling DNA testing need:
- Your call will NEVER go to Voicemail during working hours.
- We have never lost a client because of price.
- Once you agree on price and make a deposit via credit card your appointment can be set for same day or next day if desired.
- We also provide mobile collection service if you need us to come to you.
- On the day of your appointment you will not wait in long lines as we honor your time. Many customers come to our locations during their lunch hour.
- After you’re collection is complete your samples will be sent to the lab via priority mail (1-2 days) and the balance will be charged to your credit card.
- The turnaround time for paternity and/or maternity DNA testing is approximately two business days from the time all samples arrive to the lab. For other types of DNA testing, such as postmortem viability testing or sibling DNA testing, the turnaround time will be five business days.