How Grandparentage DNA Testing is used
Grandparentage DNA testing is a DNA test to see whether a couple and child are related to each other as grandchild and grandparents.
It often works in lieu of a paternity test when the alleged father is either unavailable or deceased. Why does it work? It works because everyone gets half of their DNA from their mother and half from their father.
The father and mother get half of their genetic makeup from each of their parents. Therefore, DNA from grandma or grandpa will match that of dad or mom if they are the biological parents of mom and dad.
To get a free consultation or just to find out more about grandparentage DNA testing fill out the contact us form at or call us toll free at 1-800-985-2749. One of our experienced representatives will be glad to assist you.
It isn’t necessary to have the child’s mother involved in the testing process even though it is encouraged. Our grandparentage DNA testing is irrefutable and the results will show whether there is a grandparent to grandchild relationship.
Also, because we follow the chain of custody requirements our results will hold up in court when you order legal DNA testing services. They can be used for paternity or grandparentage cases such as immigration and inheritance matters.
If you or someone you know is interested in having grandparentage DNA testing feel free to give us a call or fill out the contact form.
CALL NOW: (800) 985-2749
7 reasons why you should use The Paternity Lab for your Grandparentage DNA testing needs:
- Your call will NEVER go to Voicemail during working hours.
- We have never lost a client because of price.
- Once you agree on price and make a deposit via credit card your appointment can be set for same day or next day if desired.
- We also provide mobile collection service if you need us to come to you.
- On the day of your appointment you will not wait in long lines as we honor your time. Many customers come to our locations during their lunch hour.
- After you’re collection is complete your samples will be sent to the lab via priority mail (1-2 days) and the balance will be charged to your credit card.
- The turnaround time for paternity and/or maternity DNA testing is approximately two business days from the time all samples arrive to the lab. For other types of DNA testing, such as Grandparent DNA testing or sibling DNA testing, the turnaround time will be five business days.